Minimal Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan in league of legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Other games   Other games EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Xcyte... Have you seen faxion?

http://www.faxiononline.com

free to play, 1.3 gig took me 20 minutes to download looks pretty good.

that game you made me download last night is utter shit. i cant describe how shit.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Yea i know the game from last night was rly crap , the screenshots of the game looked interesting but i think they where verry photoshoped Very Happy

But DUDE , this game , Faxion , looks rly nasty the combat system is totaly weak.

I'm gonna try this out , its a Sci-Fi MMO , i have never played any game like this before so it should be fun to see new things Smile
Back to top Go down
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:00 am

hmm ill pass on that, not ahd achance to play faxion yet, been out all day and just loaded up to have 1 gig patch.

But hey ill give it a go, reading the reviews it sounds pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 am

Check out my download speed for Black Prophecy
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/833/ohyeaz.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:42 am

Black prophecy is no joke of a name , the screen is really black after i open the game Razz
Allready uninstaled , i dunno maybe it doesnt suport x64 windows version or my graphic card may be too old for it , point is game doesn't work for me.

I've been searching the entire night , all the new MMO's are total shit !!!!! huge SHIT.
Somehow i still think Allods Online is the best right now.
It is the only f2p game in history made with a 12 milion euros bugget. that's the biggest bugged any f2p game ever had.

The reason i quit playing Allods was because the game was bought by a new company for 40 mil , and this happened verry soon in the game , it was still in Closed Beta when it happened ,
they saw huge success with the game when they bought it but after the transaction the game was not completely finished , the engine is unique and they lost all of the original game designers , they had to hire new guys that sucked , and couldn't add content to the game , they eventualy did but it was not the same as the original game , and when ppl got angry and quit they started making less money.
So when they made less money they made the game entirely cash shop dependent , after the expansion leveling up a character without cash shop items was a nightmare , u could not even finish normal easy quests without getting pwned by mobs , not to mentions Heroic Dungeons or raids.
Shortly after 2 weeks of the patch , so manny ppl quit that from milions of accounts , all i could find on the EU server where 13 ppl online , So u can imagine how bad the cash shop change was.
I hear they fixed it a bit now , i havent returned to the game in over a year so i can't confirm it , but i will check it out someday.
All i can say is Allods is the only MMO that rivals World of Warcraft , only problem was greedy cash shop that made the game from Free to play into Pay to Survive.

At max level it has the best content u can ever imagine , you have allmost endless space , that u can travel to with your ship , so besides to usual MMO gameplay of dungeons / raids / questing u also have this Huge vast space and Space ships to explore it , and u find islands with mobs and bosses that even give legendary loots , u can spend 10 hours and not explore the entire space yet.
U can even upgrade ships and even have huge boss fights with the ship itself , cannons / shield / engine upgrades . lots of cool and fun stuff in this game.

I've been looking at crappy made f2p games for a week now and all i can say is that i'd rather go outside and play that spend a minute in these games Razz
Back to top Go down
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:06 am

fair point Smile

Well ill test faxion today and let you know how it goes. I have yet to find a bad review for it.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Dude what happen last night ? in Mythos ? u told u where Walking Strange and then left the game lol , i waited 30 min but u didnt reconect so i left too.

Anyway i am in the process of testing more games from a personal selection list i made , i am curently installing Dungeons and Dragons online.
As u know it's free since a long time now , BUT it has some limitations , like Gold cap , auction item cap , mail cap , etc.
I read theyr forums and i saw this :
If you buy the minimum ammount of Cash Shop Currency , curently 450 Turbine Points for the proce of 6.50$ , you get a lifetime Premium Membership , and this removes all the caps.
and i think it's worth the money tbh , ill be playing it today.
They also have the VIP system where u get lots of stuff if u pay like 10 euros a month , but Premium is also good , and u'r not in any dissadvantage compared to VIP players, all they have is more bank slots and the ability to make 10 champs on the same server and shit like that , and they also get like 500 Turbine points every month to buy items from cash shop potions etc........
Anyway with 6.50$ only we can remove the Free To Play limitations and have a great time there i think , gonna test it first.

Next on my list : Lord of the Rings Online , after i'm done testing DDO.
Back to top Go down
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey yeh sorry my broadband router went a bit mad, and frankly was so tired couldnt bring myself to go downstairs and try and sort it out.

I played a bit of mythos inbetween LoL not too shabby. But yeh a bit boring solo. Let me know what ddo is like and if worth getting.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Dude DDO is extreemly complex , and it's a game totaly worth playing , but it takes allot of time to learn it , all i can say is that i know 0.1% of the game and i'm in love with it.

BUT , and its a big BUT , i don't know how limited the free account actualy is , i saw some limitations there are 2 classes that u can not select if u got a free account , and i dont know if getting Premium Account will give them to you either.
Premium account costs 6 Dolars and it removes some of the game's limitations.
U only have to pay the 6 Dolars 1 time and u get Premium for lifetime.
and there is also VIP account where u pay a 10 Euro monthly fee , and i still dont know if u get the classes even there, it is possible they are cash shop only for every1.
Anyway there's lots of stuff to do With Free or Premium account anyway.
Me and Ioana are gonna buy the Premium , its rly damn cheap.
But we are waiting 1 week so we can explore the game more and see the limitations.

OK i checked DDO forums and i found out that you recieve something called Favor when u complete dungeons on a high difficulty setting , and this Favor can be traded for Cash Shop money , and u can actualy buy anything u want , it's like if Riot let us trade 500 IP for 20-30 RP.
Back to top Go down
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm

ok 4.5 gig of 5.7 gig downloaded. so will be on ddo within the hour. On any particular server etc?

Ill keep my ingame name as Famines.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 am

it's cool , after level 2 lots of nice things to do , but i am waiting to play with u or ioana cuz i keep dying alone

Edit : I've discovered there are quite limited spells in this game , at least with the rogue class, on Cleric i was given 12 spells at level 1 , that i think are all his spells only to get upgraded at higher level but rogue has 0 spells. only auto atacks and self buffs.
Back to top Go down
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Yeh im rank 2 as a holy cleric, level 1.

But which server are you on? Think im on thalanos? Let me know what your on and ill start a toon on that server.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:01 pm

i'm on Ghallanda , add me , same name as here.
eating a bit now ill be back shortly.
Also don't make ur char before we talk , i read lots of forums and guides and best way is to Costumize the points of ur champ when u create it , especialy for a cleric.

10 Str
8 Dex
12 Const
8 Int
18 Wis
14 Char

after that put 4 points in Concentration and 4 in Heal

Select Feat : Empower Healing Spell & Mental Toughness

after that u'r done , and leave ur character Lawful Good.

When u'r inside game , Press C , go to Spells , u'r gonna have all the Cleric spells at level 1 rank 1 , well allmost all.

Last edited by Xcyte on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wakka

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

fallout anyone?
Back to top Go down
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 pm

So after you guys logged out last night I thought I would play a game of lol. Here is the comparison.

Lol 2 afk leavers who blamed the team for being noob when they come back after 20 mins that we can't hold 3 v 5 an irelia who refused to hold a solo lane even though there was 3 of us so calls me noob when I'm fighting 3 on one lane.

So then I went back on ddo for an hour where I joined a pug group. Nicest people you could ever meet in a game farmed all of earths on elite and did it easily.

Which game shall I play more?
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Very Happy , Basterd , i waited for u and Ioana , i could have goten level 4 today but u guys warent online Razz and u went in Pugs with others Sad

Anyway same problem with me i played 1 game of LoL today , all we got was a Jax that was constantly suiciding and we sucked so mutch we actualy lost a 4v5 game , i admit i was kinda bad that game tho , was after i just woke up.
Still , after the game , no joy , no fun , i prefer DDO mutch more.
Back to top Go down
Famines

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Sorry mate as much as I'm online I do work some days Smile end of football season though so a bit quieter just driving back from a client site. So I'll be online in an hour or so for about 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
Wakka

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:19 pm

if you are not playing lol all time you may as well leave this clan, but I recommend not to, instead play it all time with us and keep other games as backup.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Did not say i wil be playing DDO all the time , but it is refreshing to play even if it has some strong F2P limitations , i cant just play LoL all day long like i did before.
I like LoL , i just don't like the community.
Would u belive me if i sayd in 1 week of playing DDO i have never heard a single swear coming from any player ?
Have not seen trolls or spams and it's full of nice ppl to play with.
It's not even the best f2p MMO out there , but just playing without having a nervous breakdown because of some inbreds spaming your chat with nonsense is delightfull.
Back to top Go down
Wakka

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

probably cause its new? Just wait.

but God please prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kidnebs

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Atlantica Online.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Yup i strongly considered playing Atlantica Online , but i dont like how the combat system looks , i see the game is like rank 3 in worlds best MMO's but havent tried it yet cuz of the combat system Sad
Are u playing Atlantica Kidnebs ?

Also i'm curently reinstaling modern warfare , if any1 wants to play it with me , not MW2 , im talking about MW1 the one from 2007.

I tried playing LoL these past days but 30+ min waiting time every time , even mid day when kids are suposed to be at school , still loggin que is so damn anoying , and after i play 1 game my PC fails and restart and i have to wait another 30+ min , so fuck that honestly im not gonna wait 1 hour for a 30 min game every time i wanna play.
Back to top Go down
Kidnebs

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I played atlantica online about 2 years ago, i didn't like how it looked when in the beginning either, but when i actually started playing it, i loved it. It's very entertaining
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Spent 2 weeks looking for a good game , can't find anything decent enough to even play for 2-3 hours without geting bored.
Going back to WoW with Ioana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games Empty

Back to top Go down

Other games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minimal Damage :: Minimal Damage :: Minimal damage talk-
Jump to: