Minimal Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan in league of legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heyy heres my app guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uroz

heyy heres my app guys Empty
PostSubject: heyy heres my app guys   heyy heres my app guys EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:13 pm

In game name : Ur0z
Summoner lvl ( 30 required ) : 30
Main champs : I play nocturne very well probebly the best nocturne player you've ever met Very Happy as for ranged characters i play with ryze, not amazing but decent... every other character is pretty straight forward depending on the situation and what build, for example if i was to play with xin and go dps i'd have a certain build for that such as stacking phantom dancers, ect, ect but i mainly play with nocturne or ryze, i will start playing more with irelia and xin, those two are my next chars to play around with...
Mostly played teamrole : Carry (if not KS'd) and if with ryze, a very good support...
Average playtime : Regular

I'd like to add that i've never been in an LoL clan before but i have a very big competitive gaming history... Played cs 1.6, css, cod4 & 6 competitively for many years and i used to play warcraft 3 & frozen throne a long time ago so i know how to be a good team player
Back to top Go down
Terzinho

Terzinho

PostSubject: Re: heyy heres my app guys   heyy heres my app guys EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Add xcyte and SuperSayian ingame. Played cs 1.6 also a lot... your nick even sounds familiar to me, did you have the same nick in cs?
Back to top Go down
uroz

PostSubject: Re: heyy heres my app guys   heyy heres my app guys EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:03 pm

my nicks in css/cs 1.6 and other games are: uroz, ur0z, Uz, UzKiNgZ and oneshot (only had this for a bit lol before i saw shit loads of ppl having the same nick)... it's been a while since i've been on 1.6, i moved quick;y to css when it came out so my cs 1.6 days were a very long time ago... LoL is a interesting game very simalar to dota, if i'm honest i've started playing this game 2 weeks ago and in 8 days i got from level 1 to level 30, only started boosting at level 20-30 but don't underestimate me haha anyways i've added the ppl
Back to top Go down
Terzinho

Terzinho

PostSubject: Re: heyy heres my app guys   heyy heres my app guys EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:10 am

I think I remember you... My nicks were Lunatic and Physx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heyy heres my app guys   heyy heres my app guys Empty

Back to top Go down

heyy heres my app guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minimal Damage :: Recruitement :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: