Minimal Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan in league of legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yay finaly a movie worth watching.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xcyte

Xcyte

Yay finaly a movie worth watching. Empty
PostSubject: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:12 pm

HAPPY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Terzinho

Terzinho

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:47 pm

one word... download
Back to top Go down
Kidnebs

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:00 am

Looks pretty awesome, i just watched fast five and thor, both were pretty shit.
Let's hope this one will be worth downloading.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:57 am

i dunno i liked Thor a bit , it wasn't SUPER AWESOME but it was fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Famines

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Seen it, can watch it online already.

Was ok a lot of crap in the middle where he has to learn how to fight again, which is boring and when he meets his 3 trainers its weird. But meh.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Yea i just saw it now , middle was verry confusing , first half of the movie looks like ancient times then suddently it changes to like 200 years ago.
And also wtf , he rips out black gold from his brothers chest armor and then he strugles to fight in the arena with those guys ..... i mean , wtf , he was punching holes in rocks before and now he cant punch open a guys head Razz
but yea it was a nice movie anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kidnebs

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Xcyte wrote:
i dunno i liked Thor a bit , it wasn't SUPER AWESOME but it was fun to watch.
Well, yeah, it was alright, and it wasnt like i regret watching it. But it lacked action and Thor looked like a 5 year old.
Back to top Go down
Ratamahata

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:17 pm

It looks awesome will watch it at the theaters if they ever bring it here or just wait for a dvdrip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay finaly a movie worth watching.   Yay finaly a movie worth watching. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay finaly a movie worth watching.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minimal Damage :: Minimal Damage :: Pictures and videos-
Jump to: