Minimal Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan in league of legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadly..........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wakka

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:07 pm

..i have to go inactive for unknown time, maybe 2-3 weeks or less.

Reason: 3-4 days ago in the middle of a ranked match my ISP decided to fuk me up (switched my net off) because we didnt pay the service.. well we paid it goddamnit, 1 days before the deadline! And they want us to pay them to switch it on? No way man... we gave up the contract so we (my family) seek a new ISP (internet service provider) now...

until then, gl hf and i will go down to the local library to track down things abt clan (like im doing now...) once-twice a week.

hope i can carry you to 2k elo soon lol.

cya.

ps. to be short: stop recruiting... clan doesnt need more ppl imo. are we copying primal wtf? First we should seek our limits in gameplay strength, this means we should make a team that climbs up in arranged ranked as much as thzey can. when they start to fail hard at some point (hopefully 1.5-16 k elo) then we can start recruiting 1.2-1.4k ppl.. not like tweekie and daaan with their shitty elo giving orders to 1.6k ppl like wtf?

Know each other before starting to grow imo.
Back to top Go down
Terzinho

Terzinho

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:35 pm

well... we still need a few ppl cuz we kinda lack now. also the ladders gonna reset so from season 2 everyone will make a fresh start. I think then we should get our elo higher. but for now... we should practice ranked, we really need that practice.
Back to top Go down
Wakka

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 am

just so u know i applied for Akrus' clan too, hope you accept that im in both clans.
Back to top Go down
Terzinho

Terzinho

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm

o.O

srsly man? srsly? You got some attitude to do this, especially since youre one of the founders of this clan. I certainly wont allow you to be in both clans. Thought u were a better person but obviously I was wrong. youre not much of a player anyways.... GL
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:28 pm

I don't mind if u want to be in 2 clans , but why on earth would u apply on another clan when u havent even played in weeks dude , maybe even a month.
Back to top Go down
Ratamahata

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 pm

I applied for the other clan too guys i was inactive and still will be for a while i have a shithload of responsibilities to take care of right now and i am working again at 2 different jobs and dont even get the time to fix my cpu and when i will return i hope i find both clans still alive the reason i do this is because i want to keep in touch with everyone, hope everything will be over soon, this month was the worst of my life... hope this doesnt bring you any discomfort, if it does tell me and i will remove my application instantly when i log in again.
Back to top Go down
Xcyte

Xcyte

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Don't worry about it man , i just don't understand it why u guys apply for another clan when u'r not even playing but its cool anyway Razz
We are a chill clan , for example i dont even care to play competitive , i have no interest in ESL or stuff like that , so i dont care how manny clans u guys gets Smile
All i care for in this game is making friends and having fun games with them , Normal or Ranked , Win or Loss , it's a game and it's suposed to be FUN ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nomapcontrol

nomapcontrol

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

no comments..
Back to top Go down
Wakka

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 pm

well i can cancel the application...

really dont want to anger u guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sadly.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly..........   Sadly.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadly..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minimal Damage :: Minimal Damage :: Inactive-
Jump to: